This extraordinary 2-bedroom (convertible 3) + Home Office, 2-bathroom full floor condominium in the heart of Prospect Heights features an expansive layout with 1,587 interior square feet and 350 exterior square feet including: three private balconies and an exquisite, fully-planted & irrigated private patio. A private storage room (~50 sf) is included with the purchase as well.
Enter into the residence, where you will enjoy the beauty and convenience of a vast chef's kitchen showcasing white Caesarstone countertops including a large island with double sinks and a breakfast bar, an abundance of Italian Euromobil cabinets, a beautiful marble-tiled backsplash; a luxurious 36” wide Sub-Zero stainless steel over-under refrigerator and under-counter Sub-Zero wine fridge; a powerful stainless steel Jenn-Air 6-burner Pro-Style gas range with an externally vented hood, and a whisper-quiet Bosch dishwasher.
Just off the kitchen is a perfectly sized dining area with a built-in dining bench. Walk past the dining area into an impressively sized, sunny 20' x 16' Living Room (room for 3rd
bedroom) featuring two private Juliette balconies and a double-door closet.
Head towards the back of the apartment and you'll pass a thoughtfully designed home office with 2 built-in desks, ample overhead storage and recessed LED track lighting.
Keep going and you enter the Master Bedroom. This striking room is flooded with southern light that shines in through floor-to-ceiling double-paned windows and is accompanied with a beautiful private balcony decked with the finest Ipe wood and room for seating. The en-suite Master Bathroom comes complete with a rainfall glass shower stall, a large soaking tub, radiant heated floors, His and Her sinks appointed with White Caesarstone counters, walls drenched in Carrera mosaic marble tiles and top of the line recessed Kohler medicine cabinets. The other bedroom is well proportioned and has excellent closet space. All closets have been custom built out including double rung hanger rods, pull out shoe shelves and a his/hers laundry hamper.
A dramatic staircase leads down to an enchanting private rear patio, which is appointed with beautiful 5.5” Cedar walls, romantic lighting, bluestone and gravel decking and mature & lush plantings. This patio is already set for prime outdoor entertaining!
The apartment features 10' ceilings and has been outfitted with the following:
- Luxury fixtures (Grohe, Kohler)
- Dual flush toilets (Toto)
- Radiant heated bathroom floors (NuHeat)
- Recessed lighting
- Automatic roller shades - solar & blackout (QMotion)
- Pre-wired for home automation
- Home security (ADT)
- Wi-Fi enabled irrigation system (HydraWise by Hunter)
- Generous closet space
- Solid white oak hardwood floors
- Double paned windows
- A laundry room with ample storage and an oversized washing machine and vented dryer (LG)
- A central vacuum system (Johnny Vac)
- Central HVAC with NEST system (Trane)
- A voice and intercom system (Aiphone)
- An instant hot water heater (Noritz)
- Custom HVAC registers (Architectural Grille)
- Home Audio/Video/Network System (included in price) comprised of the following:
- 65” 4k LED TV in Living Room
- 40” LED TV in Master Bedroom
- 19” LED TV in Kitchen
- Sonos Connect via B&W Speakers in Living Room for streaming music
- Rotel Surround Sound Receiver
- Ruckus Wireless Internet Zone Director (access points in various locations throughout home)
- Cisco Router
- Panamax Surge Protection for entire system
Located in Prospect Heights in the heart of brownstone Brooklyn, this well-established neighborhood is surrounded by fantastic dining, nightlife options, major transportation, the Barclay's Center and a bounty of green space including Prospect Park.
As per the offering plan, 2C is a 3-Bedroom, 2-Bath. The owners chose to open up the living room and remove the 3rd Bedroom.